Thursday, April 21, 2005

from my dear friend grubbybastard's livejournal...

"Take lyrics to a song, paste them to Google Language Tools. Translate them from English to German, then from German to French, then from French back to English. Post the lyrics on your blog and ask people to guess what song it is"

grubbybastard, you are a genius!
the results are so hilarious.
like this:

I was to make it arrive. I was to modify. The whole life could not remain with the heel my downwards. Window to look at it, durably sun. Thus, I chose freedom. To run around, all, but nothing testing new impressive me with all. I awaited it too never.

(grubbybastard and his super friends use a lot of showtune references. if you're lost, think madonna a la famous singing balcony scene. yessssss... you are correct!)

and as for my own contribution:

All my efforts seemed it yesterday look at now, as if they are here, to remain of Oh-, I believe inside yesterday until now far. I it half the man that I maintained, gives him being a shade, am not sudden which hangs on me. OH -, came yesterday suddenly.

(yes... it's a dead giveaway... but nonetheless amusing)

No comments: