Because let's face it. Blogs are vanity projects... and this blog is all about me.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
the leaves are finally falling
fall's come to d.c. at last. temperatures have fallen, and i am officially in sweater weather. i absolutely adore sweater weather. a warm fuzzy turtleneck sweater, comfy pants, a cup of hot cocoa... it's simply a divine experience.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I had someone at work say to me that I must have taken my sweater box out of storage cause all of a sudden I was wearing nothing but the nice, warm, fuzzy, comfy sweaters. I'm with you, sweater weather RULES!
1 comment:
I had someone at work say to me that I must have taken my sweater box out of storage cause all of a sudden I was wearing nothing but the nice, warm, fuzzy, comfy sweaters. I'm with you, sweater weather RULES!
Love
biz
Post a Comment