Because let's face it. Blogs are vanity projects... and this blog is all about me.
men ARE from mars and women ARE from Venus....!!!... you're right, it would help if they weren't... but they are...it's not that easy for us to understand it either... believe me, I know too...!
awww. i can always count on you. =)
You're welcome. The movie soiunded good... haven't seen that one... maybe I should put it on my amazon wishlist...??... is it a girly movie...??
Post a Comment
3 comments:
men ARE from mars and women ARE from Venus....!!!... you're right, it would help if they weren't... but they are...
it's not that easy for us to understand it either... believe me, I know too...!
awww. i can always count on you. =)
You're welcome. The movie soiunded good... haven't seen that one... maybe I should put it on my amazon wishlist...??... is it a girly movie...??
Post a Comment