Saturday, October 16, 2010

Closing off my blog

I thought about closing down my blog, but after seeing how far back my posts go (to 2003!) I didn't have the heart to delete it.
So now I'm making my blog private and decided to invite people in one at a time.
That way, I don't have to worry about censoring my thoughts. Moreover, the people close to me won't care if I post once a day or once every 6 months.

It's really a self-improvement exercise. I'd like to read back my posts years from now and see how far I've come. Where I was. How I felt. Just as I did today, reading back my posts from law school, from days of lingering unemployment, the first day I was engaged, the nights of sleeplessness...

I'm glad that I've decided to keep the blog.

1 comment:

Sailinghome said...

I'm glad you're keeping the blog too...!