Sunday, January 08, 2006

what's in a name

so i'm still struggling with this whole name change thing.
do i?
don't i?

i never even questioned this decision until i was actually faced with it. i always thought i wouldn't think twice about changing my name. so why am i thinking about it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if our parent's generation had as hard of a time with the name change thing or if its just something with us. You know my story, Greg and I went to the Court house. I had decided to change my name-- after months of sitting on the application cause I didn't know, we turned it in. On the way home Greg offered to turn the car around and go back to change it back to my maiden name. He said I was a white as a sheet and had a glazed over shocked look. I do remember not feeling very well. 6 months later I still haven't gone through the steps of changing my name with any of the banks, credit cards, licenses, nothing. That was one of my New Years resolutions. We'll see how that one goes, eh?
Hope you are doing well otherwise.
Love
biz