Another view from the suspension bridge
The tentative wedding date is June 24, 2006.
We wanted enough time to plan the event since Paul's mom and I plan to do a lot of the work ourselves.
I also plan to set up a wedding site with pertinent information as the event gets closer.
I'm waiting for the ring appraiser to send me his picture of the ring, which really does more justice than my snapshot. I'll post that in lieu of this picture when it gets here.
I'll keep updating with wedding news!!!!!!!
1 comment:
It is so beautiful, so tasteful... the ring is perfect. Sigh. I am so happy for you sweetie, so so so happy for you I can't put it into words!
A JUNE BRIDE TOO! Keep me posted, and if you want help with dress choosing etc, let me know!!
OMG! OMG! OMG! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
*bouncing*
I love you sweetie, I wish I could hug you right now!
Smooches!
Aya
Post a Comment